Programs Offered -> Classroom / Online Training
|Program Name||Duration||Date||Type||Registration||Detailed content|
|ALL India Entrance Test MAR 2021||45 mins||7-MAR-2021
10am - 10.45am.
|Certified Industrial Embedded Systems Developer(KMCESD) New Batch||6 months||15-MAR-2021||Fees:55000/-||Register Now|
|Workshop on "Embedded Linux System"||1 day||7-MAR-2021||FREE||Register Now|
|Embedded Linux Device Driver Developer Essentials (Level 1)||4 weeks||8-MAR-2021/td>||19000/-||Register Now|
|Embedded Linux Device Driver Developer Realtime Projects (Level 2)||8 weeks||5-APR-2021/td>||32000/-||Register Now|
Required Equipment for the training: • At least 4 GB of RAM and 40 GB of free disk space.
- Each participant must have a Laptop on which a Virtual Machine provided by the instructor at the beginning of the course should be installed.
- All the necessary material will be provided by Kernel Masters except PC.
- Participants must have their own laptop with:
• Virtual Box installed (download from here).
• We will work with ubuntu Desktop 18.04 (64 bit). (We don’t support other distributions, because we can’t test all possible versions).
• Internet connection (direct or through the company proxy).
• For security reasons it is necessary that each participant takes the backup of data, before the course starts.
Required Equipment for the training:
• At least 4 GB of RAM and 40 GB of free disk space.